爱乐透彩票 - 幸运时时彩app
爱乐透彩票 - 幸运时时彩app
凤凰彩票注册 - 安全购彩平台
凤凰彩票注册 - 安全购彩平台
凤凰彩票注册 - 安全购彩平台
- What is water-based PU adhesive? It is a PU adhesive with water as the primary solvent.
- What are the advantages of water-based PU adhesive? -A Benefits for corporations and factories include:
a. Due to trends in environmental protection, human rights protection, requirements imposed by international conventions, and social responsibility of corporate entities, it is strongly recommended to use this product as it will eliminate any future concerns.
b. Factories can significantly reduce the costs of fireproofing, anti-explosion, and pollution prevention.
c. Factories using a water-based PU adhesive can greatly increase their industry competitiveness, as well as prepare themselves for future policy and regulation changes.
d. With rising oil prices, the cost of using water-based PU adhesives will be equal to or lower than if using solvent-based products.
- What are the advantages of water-based PU adhesive? -B Advantages of using water-based PU adhesives：
a.The use of water-based products will significantly reduce the emission of organic solvents and the resulting air pollution.
b.Reduces the greenhouse effect.
c.Damage to the ecological environment is reduced.
- What are the advantages of water-based PU adhesive? -C Employee benefits：
a. The use of water-based products will significantly improve the health of the employees and the surrounding atmosphere as a result of reduced organic solvents.
b. Factories using water-based PU adhesives can significantly improve the working environment for employees. The improved air quality will improve employee stability and reduce the turnover rate.
- What are the advantages of the water-based PU adhesive by GRECO in comparison with products of other companies? a. GRECO has a diverse and complete range of water-based PU adhesives, greatly surpassing what other companies can provide.
b. GRECO’s water-based PU adhesives have been commercialized for over a decade, thereby gaining valuable experience as well as an excellent market reputation.
c. If any problems are encountered, GRECO technicians are able to provide immediate assistance.
- Currently, material change is substantial. Will water-based PU adhesive be able to adapt to such an environment? As long as there is an appropriate primer, a water-based PU adhesive can be used.
- What is your company’s minimum order quantity for the water-based PU adhesive? How long is the delivery time? The minimum order is one 20KG/bucket. To ensure the quality, PUD is mostly produced based on orders.
Therefore, it is generally requested to place orders 7 working days in advance.
- Currently, which brands use your company’s water-based PU products, how long have they used your products, and how have they reacted? Well-known brands such as NIKE, ASICS, PUMA, ADIDAS, CONVERSE, and SKECHERS all use our products.
The initial users have been using our products for more than 17 years and we have received excellent market feedback.
- When using water-based PU adhesive, is it required that other supporting products need to be changed to water-based products as well? Water-based primer and solvent-based primer can both be used in conjunction with water-based PU adhesive.
- Water-based PU adhesive is often used on expensive sports shoes. Can it also be used on low-cost shoes? A lot of low-price chain store shoe brands have insisted that their brands use water-based PU adhesive and that the core factories also make use of GRECO’s water-based PU shoe adhesive. So there is no problem when using water-based PU adhesive for low-price order shoes.
- Can water-based PU adhesive be dried at room temperature? The solvent composition of the water-based PU adhesive is nearly 100% water; therefore, the drying time is longer, and drying under room temperature conditions is not suitable for shoe factory operations. Drying under room temperature cannot activate the adhesives bonding properties. Consequently, such drying methods cannot be used during the stock fitting and assembling processes.
- Under normal conditions, how many shoes can be made with a 20kg barrel of water-based PU adhesive? It all depends on the structure and size of the shoes. Normally, for conventional size 8 men’s sports shoes, if the shoe sole assembly, all use the water-based PU adhesive, approximately20g/pair is needed. Therefore, 20kg can make approximately 1000 pairs of sports shoes; and for size 8 women’s shoes, it can be used to make 3500 to 4000 shoes.
- In what industries can water-based PU adhesive be used? Automobile, furniture, garment, building, leather, shoe, and bonding fabrics industries can all make use of water-based PU adhesive.
- Will the use of water-based PU adhesive increase production costs? At first, it may increase slightly; however, as employee proficiency improves, the cost will decrease slowly after long-term use. In addition, the use of water-based PU adhesive can significantly reduce the costs that the factory has invested in fireproofing, anti-explosion, air pollution prevention measures, etc.
- Can the water-based PU glue be applied to conventional casual shoes and leather shoes? The water-based PU glue from Great Eastern Resins has been extensively applied on sports shoes and results have been remarkable. In addition, the water-based PU glues from Great Eastern Resins have also been applied to conventional casual shoes and leather shoes, and the market feedback and reputation have been excellent.